Frequently Asked Questions

Enrolled Agent (EA) is a prestigious designation from the Internal Revenue Service.  EAs must pass a rigorous examination, a background check, and meet lengthy annual continuing professional education requirements.  That’s why EAs account for less than 10 percent of all tax practitioners – and are considered a cut above the rest.  By selecting an Enrolled Agent to handle your taxes, you are assured a superior level of taxation expertise – so you can be confident of thorough, insightful service and uncommon professionalism that makes a real difference.

Enrolled Agents advise and represent taxpayers, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled Agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS. As an Enrolled Agent, I am knowledgeable in wide range of taxation issues including:

  • Audit Representation

  • IRS Tax Problems

  • Individual Returns

  • Payroll Tax Issues

  • Business Returns

  • Rental Income Returns

  • Business Consultation

  • Fiduciary & Estate Returns

  • Corporation Returns

  • Partnership Returns

  • LLC Returns